Monday, March 28, 2016

P-Day 38

Hi Mom,

Okay, Wasilla is alright, but it's not the Hmong branch. I miss it. Elder Christensen is awesome! He is a good young missionary. He is always trying to be better and improve. He is good and obedient unlike my last one.   He's awesome! He's a typical Utah boy. Caffeine is bad, Utah pride etc... He came out after me by like 2 months. He's only been with young missionaries though. So he still is learning. I just had an amazing trainer so I kinda know what to do. He's awesome though. I love him.  We cover two wards: Wasilla and Memory Lake. We have a washer and dryer in our apartment which is nice. 

It was a pretty slow area. Most lessons taught in a week over the last few months was 4... Well after we decided to kick its butt. We have had 13 in 4 days and tracting up a storm with several solid potential investigators. I hate English work though. But the Lord wants me here so I will do it. 

Haha Elder Christensen always calls me "trunky" to leave and go back to the Hmong branch. Haha oops but I still read in Hmong everyday and pray in it. There are a few cool members here :P the Wasilla Bishop is really cool and is always missionary minded. 

Elder Orton** is in our apartment right now emailing with us. He is in my district. Why didn't you tell me that Mckay is in South Korea?? 

Love you!
Elder Frey
An investigator with his pet wolf

**  Elder Orton is from New Hampshire.  He is friends with friends of ours- a family that was in our ward in Massachusetts- the Lewis’s.  Their son, McKay Lewis is serving in South Korea.  I asked if he had met Elder Orton because I knew he was in Wasilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment