Monday, November 30, 2015

P-Day 21

Hi Awesome Mother,
 
Dang... Thanksgiving was awesome!!! We went and played football and basketball from 9 am to Noon. Then we went to Mee Lee's. She cooked hecka (*tons of) food and we ate so much. Then she packed the rest and gave it to us. Our fridge is so full from all the leftovers we got that we cannot put anything more in there. We ate so much we just napped on her couch for 4 hours while watching Disney movies.  After that we went with Joanna and her family and ate 2 plates and immediately had to leave to eat with a chef we know... I think for the first time in my life I can say I couldn't fit anything more in my stomach. Apparently it isn't a bottomless pit.... Saturday, we were invited to a Hmoob Vwj (Hmong Vue) clan party and dang... I found out that it wasn't just a fluke, my stomach really does have an ending. No pumpkin pie though. 
 
Elder Vang goes home in two weeks... Crazy... He was my comp for the whole first quarter of my mission.
 
All the snow is gone because it warmed wayyyy up. One day it hit 54! That is almost summer temperatures. So I never got gloves.  It's back down to 20s now. 
 
Not much this week. Elder Vang was throwing up and we had lots of food. That's it pretty much.
 
Kuv hlub koj. 
Elder Frey

* I figured that's what it meant, but had to clarify.
 
Thanksgiving with Joanna's family

No comments:

Post a Comment