Monday, November 2, 2015

P-Day 17

Nyob Zoo Niam!

Kuv nyiam lub kaum hli tshaj lub kaum ib hli. Kuv tsis nyiam thaum tes poob los. Kuv tsis tau xis nyob thiab kuv yuav mus saib tus nais maum tagkis.* Hehehe!


Okay I'll write in English...

Hi Niam!
**I went to the nurse and I told her about my symptoms, specifically my head. She checked for a concussion, nothing there. But my blood pressure will randomly drop from 126/80 to 106/56, especially when I stand. She thinks there is still some dehydration and I will continue to drink and drink as I have been. She told me to eat more greens (Thats hard here in the hmong branch) and to try a multivitamin. I will check back with her in a week. (**Written mid-week last week).

I bought lots of good foods to eat. I'm still having those problems. Yesterday during church it was particularly bad and I had to walk out of sacrament and classes. I'm going to see the nurse again tomorrow.

I think we are still (singing at the transfer meeting)! Practicing tonight. It's going to be us 4 Hmong speakers. Elder Styler is going home so we are singing God be with you til we meet again in Hmong!

Bao is being baptized this Saturday with her cousins! Okay so I have no cool stories this week. It was rough with the medical things.

Bowling today with the zone. It's snowed the last 3 days and is
supposed to for the next week. Roads are closed. Lots of ice so we have to be careful.

There is someone coming this transfer from San Tan Valley, Drew Johnson? I don't know where he is from in STV. I'll find out.

Love you!
Hayden


*Translation (according to Google):
Dear Mother!
I like October better than eleven months (November) . I do not like when snow falls . I can not get comfortable and I could see the nurse tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment