Monday, October 26, 2015

P-Day 16

Hi mom!

Dang, all the clothes you send me fit, but are on the larger side... Do you think I'm getting fat :P They fit and work well! I love them and thank you so much for them.
 
We killed it when we could work. I got really sick during the week. At first I thought it was awful food poisoning. I was throwing up all day for a 24 hour period. Anytime I would try to eat or drink anything I would throw it up. It was awful and I went almost 30-35 hours without anything because I couldn't keep it in. I thought it was food poisoning but I have some lingering things that I am watching carefully. I get dizzy at random times, I have headaches that seem like they are right behind the eyes. When I get dizzy there is pressuring in that same spot. I cannot seem to really hydrate no matter how much I drink. I don't have my appetite back fully. On Saturday we went to Texas Road House and I ate 2 rolls and my fries and I literally couldnt eat anything more. I saved the ribs and I managed to slowly gnaw away at them. I was just wondering if you had an idea of what that could be? I am watching it carefully and I will talk to the mission nurse if this keeps going on.**
 
So there is this old potential investigator Elder Vang had in this area a year ago. She is the daughter of a LA (less active). Yesterday we felt prompted to go to that house. When we saw her we shared with her the Because He Lives video and a message about Christ and how he can bring us hope and comfort in this life. Well she opened up to us about all these struggles and really bad things that have happened to her in her life and how she was super depressed and was trying to find ways to find peace and that it was exactly what she needed. It was great! We were prompted to go there. 
 
The family is awesome! We met with them a few times. Super Golden. Good thing me and Elder Vang know our stuff!! They asked deep doctrinal questions, like where the Garden of Eden was, the color of Jesus's eyes etc. You know your investigators are golden when they ask questions and want to learn as well as keep commitments. Bao is as awesome as ever! We just finished up teaching her! The law of chastity.  Her cousins, that family we have on date, have said Bao has changed since even before the game thing. They said since she has been meeting with us and going to church she has talked a lot more and not been as shy. When we played ultimate frisbee with her one Hmong night, she got so into it and was having fun and laughing. It was awesome! Things are going well besides the little sickness! 
 
Love you!
Elder Frey

**I told him to go to the nurse now rather than wait.  I also deleted a few graphic descriptions of his illness.
 
 Petting a moose
 Celebrating some Birthdays- Joanna's and one of the other Elder's.
 Enjoying Cream Soda
Watching "Happy Feet".  (Apparently that is allowed)

No comments:

Post a Comment