Saturday, June 3, 2017

P-Day 99

Nyob zoo,

So I wrote this super detailed email and apparently it didn't go
through. So I will send a less detailed summary of the week because my
motivation to write is gone.

But yeah, we are technically supposed to go to the temple on P-days
only but since the temple isn't open on Monday, we have to change
P-days to Wednesday's on temple trip days. So for this week only,
P-day is today.

But yeah, so like the title of the blank email says, we got TIWIs (device that monitors driving), the last mission in the US to do so. They suck and I am glad I only have a month with them to be honest. Not trunky, just don't like the TIWI.

We had a tri zone Conference and I got to go back to Wasilla. I got to
see Elder Vue and some Wasilla people!

Last Monday, we hiked Flaptop.

We had a cool miracle. We were at dinner and President Lee's friend
called him and said, "Tell me about your church." So he taught some
stuff and asked if he could send the missionaries. So we got a new
referral. We met him and invited him out to church.

President Robinson spoke at our branch! It was my month to pick
speakers and I asked him and he came. He and his wife gave great
talks. He talked about the miracles of missionary work and the
miracles in the branch.

I went on exchanges with Elder Henderson, one of the Spanish
missionaries in the YSA Ward right now. We just visited FoBs (fresh off the boats). That was
fun!

That's it in a nutshell! Sorry about the last email!
Elder Hayden Frey







Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment