Monday, June 5, 2017

P-Day 100

Hi Mommy,

The temple was good as always. Super spiritual and I learned a lot. Pday won't switch again while I am out here so don't worry about that! But it was super hard to work Monday because I am used to it being Pday and it was way weird to not work on Wednesday! My body was thrown for a loop. Back on the routine. 

And the TIWI, I haven't even set it off once! Ha :P no speeding or crazy driving for me. 

But there isn't a lot to write about since the last Pday. I have been studying about service lately and I decided that I needed to do more service. So I prayed for opportunities to serve. I think we had someone call for help every day this week. It was a wonderful experience. God answers prayers! From the video lift, when we want to heal our physical self, we look inward. When we want to heal our spirit, we look outward. It was wonderful!

So that was our week basically, service haha. We helped people move, we obtained furniture for a family in need, we helped an older couple with cleaning their car, we helped people with yard work, we made and served food to the homeless, the sister missionaries had a car crash (they are all okay) so we helped them, baked goods and brought them to people. That is just a small bit of what we did. It was fun! 

That was our week in a nutshell... I had to start good byes because everyone is leaving out of town. Our branch will have like 10 people coming. A lot of the Hmong families are going out of town so we will not have a lot of people coming. It is sad to say good bye but good thing there isn't a word for goodbye, just sib ntsib dua; "til we meet again." I love you!

Elder Hayden Frey




No comments:

Post a Comment