Friday, June 16, 2017

P-Day 101 Part 1

Hi Mom!

I am doing really good!! We had a good week. So as far as weight loss, when starting I was at 216 pounds and I am now 198 with a goal of below 190. So I have 3 weeks to lose 8 pounds. I have this easy. 

I am going to be a size like.. 35. Haha I will be between a 34 and a 36 lol. Those 38s were way too big when I was 225, so I would get 34. I am wearing my 34s now and I am good. So get 34. 

And I have never seen anything in the white missionary handbook about no family at the airport when I go home :P and I've read it everyday for 2 years. So invite whomever is willing to get up and be there at 8:54 am lol. I trust that you'll get everyone haha. 

As far as snacks, nothing fatty or high in carbs #weightloss 

But we had a really good week. President Nelson came to visit Alaska and wanted to see us missionaries. I got to shake his hand and President Gong's too. That was super neat. The spirit was so strong. Everything he said was so powerful. President Nelson was soooooooo funny. He stood up there and was talking about President Robinson's release as Mission president soon. He said: "Enjoy the release, some people have to die to get released from their calling.." Lolololol. He was super spiritual and super funny at the same time. 

I went on to exchanges in Bear Mtn and we did a lot of service. We also had some miracles with a part member family. I asked the wife how longer her and her partner have been married. Turns out they aren't and that helped the bear Mtn missionaries. We also found out the fiancĂ©'s life story, which helps a lot and why he won't be baptized, which helps a lot. So that helped them a lot. 

We got an investigator on date this week. He has been coming to church for months but we finally asked him if he was willing to join if we taught him and he said yes. We set a date for the 24th. He has been coming for months and listening as we have been teaching some other investigators. So he will be ready quick. We started officially teaching him this week and he took it well. Since he is 17, we will have to get permission from the parents, so I will be trying to teach them of course too!!

That's the main stuff from the week! I love you! 
Elder Hayden Frey


No comments:

Post a Comment