Tuesday, April 25, 2017

P-Day 94

Hi Mom!

We had a good week this week! We had a lot of stuff to do and stayed busy! You should send me a photo of the flight itinerary. I will let you know more about the housing soon as well as the card. I got My Plan this week. Ugh..lt's happening... 

But we had a good week. We had a lot of branch presidency stuff to do this week. We went on visits with President Lampert and I translated for him of course. Haha we visited this one less active we started working with that I hadn't worked with since I was greener than green and couldn't speak Hmong. He really likes me because I am white and can't speak Hmong. But he speaks decent English. So when we brought president Lampert, I was like, okay they can speak in English together. Nope... President Lampert would talk to him and he would reply back in Hmong and tell me to translate it over. Haha it was funny. 

The YSA Ward had a baptism for their investigator and I interviewed him this week and he did well. He is 6'7" and his friend who baptized him is about 5'6". And the font only went up to his knees, it was an interesting baptism! Haha he almost hit his head on the wall. He was just too big for the font. 

We also went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead with the youth. We were the witnesses but there was a ton of youth from ChuFoo and the Hmong branch. I was happy. We also had bishopric training. But it was a good meeting. 

Besides that, not much else went on. We did a lot of tracting and found some new potential investigators. Time to go back and start teaching them! Hopefully we can start finding new people to teach. I am excited!

I love you!
Elder Hayden Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment