Monday, November 28, 2016

P-Day 73

Hi Mom! 

President Lee (from the Hmong branch) sent me an email and said, "Hey! We heard you are coming back! We missed you. See you soon!" I also received a prompting at the beginning of this transfer of where and whom I would be serving with. And it was all true! I will be in the Hmong branch with Elder Vue. I think I will finish there. My mission so far as followed the exact path that Ryan's did. 

I went and said good-bye to a bunch of people. I am finishing up tonight. I'll miss Juneau. It was all Tongans and Samoans and they are super loving people. But they aren't like white people with the whole mission mom thing, so yeah. 

I fly out tomorrow pending weather. The weather is unpredictable in Juneau. But looks like I should be able to fly out. So I'll have a Hmong companion this transfer and the new Hmong missionary comes out the next transfer and I'll probably train him. Then I'll only have like 2 months left. 

Last Monday was a good P-Day. We hiked to Mormon hill. Mormon hill was the place where the mission was dedicated. So we got a chance to stand directly where the mission was blessed. What a beautiful place. You could definitely feel the spirit and knew this was a special place. It was awesome. 

We are finishing up teaching Paepae. He will be baptized Saturday and then we finished teaching Joseph, who will be baptized the following Saturday. Then Koleti, who will be baptized as well in a few weeks. It will be exciting to see the 3 of them enter the waters of baptism. But I won't witness it, pictures only. 

We also received great news. The Ramirez family will be going to get sealed in the next few weeks! It is amazing how far they have come and are now going to be sealed for time and eternity together as a family! They are doing it in Cali but I am so happy for them!! 

The work is going great, it really picked up strong and there are several baptisms over the next few weeks. It is exciting to see the Lord hasten his own work. I know it  is true. I love you! 

Sau npe,
Elder Frey


(I finally got the tag picture I have been asking for!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment