Monday, September 28, 2015

P-Day 12

Hi Mom!
 
Okay so Joanna made me do this..... But we got into an accident. We are all okay!!! No injuries at all.**
 
I am doing awesome as always! It's supposed to snow here tomorrow and possibly Wednesday. It gets dark around 8:30-9. Nothing too bad yet. At its worst in Anchorage it will only be light from 10:30 am to 3 pm. Not bad though. 
 
Got my transfer call, I'm staying, as expected! So I'll be in Anchorage for the winter. Yay! Elder Perkins, one of my Zone Leaders, got his to Barrow LOLOLOLOLOLOL Look where Barrow is.. 
 
Pho is what you need to get. It won't be as good as Grandma Her's pho. I also prefer Thai Pho to Vietnamese Pho. Joanna will tell you about Grandma Her. 
 
I had to give a 35 minute talk on tithing yesterday in the branch.  It's like impossible to speak that long on tithing. I got through my talk in 10 minutes. Then I just had to wing it for 25 more. And I couldn't have been like, "President Lampert you fill in because you are conducting". Nope I was! LOL
 
Besides the talk there wasn't much this week besides this one girl, Bao, that we are teaching. She came to church for her first time last week and met the General Authority. Then she came to church this week and loved it and talked about all the new things she learned. It was awesome!
 
Love you
Your favorite son
Elder Frey 
 
**I had to write him back and get more details on the accident.  Here is a little of what I was able to piece together.
 
I finally got my license and I was driving.  Technically I wasn't supposed to be driving though.  It was late and Elder Vang was tired, so he let me drive home.  We were literally next to our apartment. The other driver was in the opposite turning lane and then decided not to turn.  We were turning and he hit us. It was a criminal hit and run.  The guy literally got out of the car and ran. The police never could find him. We are both alright.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment