Monday, July 20, 2015

P-Day 2

I started back to work today and was so glad I had an email waiting for me when I went to lunch.  Sounds like he is still doing great and loving every minute of it! (I had told him that his passport came the day I had already sent him a package.  The funny thing was, I had held off sending it hoping the passport would come and finally gave up.  It was a "Greenie" package- everything was green- and if I waited much longer he wouldn't have been "green" by the time he got it.  Oh well...)


Nyob Zoo!
Yay passport!! And that's funny about the package! But I just got your package. Ps don't send gum. Can only chew in the house or car. Not in public so that'll last two years. Send mints though! Duos :P Also Baptism this Saturday for Kenyu and Kimsheena! 

We started playing a new game in Morning Sports. It's called scatterball. So basically a free for all dodgeball game. And we play it every morning now! We also played it at Hmong night and the Hmong people won't play with me anymore :( they say "American throw too hard" I left a welt on one of Chugach Foothills elders.... Oops!

This week has been crazy! Soooo many meetings. District meeting, Zone Conference and Trainer Trainee meeting! We had 6 more commit to baptism!! That's 14 total right now. We also have a Vang family that told AJ, the guy who gave us the referral for them, they want to join so we will commit the parents then the kids later. Also we have two more that have hinted joining but they are out of town. We could have 18 baptisms!!! Crazyyyyyyyy I can speak Hmong really well and read it! I have tricked some into thinking I can speak it because my tones are perfect. 

H&M opened here and my companion Elder Vang and one of the Chufo elders planned this for a year so I am getting dragged into going.... I think the sisters in our district are going too so it's a district thing now apparently.... Clothes shopping. Guess I'll get some hip clothes

Haven't seen a moose yet :/ soooo many bears and other animals. Waiting for that moose!! I have been on the military base a few times. Apparently it is a tradition to wear a sheep tie on fast Sunday in Alaska so I was gifted a sheep tie! Now I have a sheep tie and a moose tie. 

Going hiking a few times in the next couple weeks. Branch hike, and we get to go because I am a counselor. We have some P-Day hikes planned. One in 2 weeks. Another the week after. Then the best one on my birthday! (As well as Texas Roadhouse). The life of a missionary. Need to find time to fish too! Salmon are about to run. Most interesting foods I have tried so far: Caviar and Octopus. Asian food back home will seem like McDonald's compared to all this authentic stuff here! 

I love you!
Shib Ntsib Dua
Elder Frey
Alma 37:38-47






No comments:

Post a Comment