Monday, February 20, 2017

P-Day 85

Hi Mom!

I am not sad even a little bit, I had spoken almost no english in 3 days when I emailed you last week and my head literally hurt emailing. So I only emailed a little bit. But we have a decent sun exposure now, instead of 11-3 with it being cloudy 90% of the time, it is about 8am-730. Snowing a lot but it is whatever. 

We had 42 come to church but that included several less actives with a bunch of actives who normally come didn't come. Haha it was a good sunday. I gave another talk and we taught sunday school. So it was a busy day for us yesterday.

We had zone conference with Elder Ardern of the 70. It was amazing and I learned so much. I made it into his journal!!! Hahaha But we learned about David and Goliath and how we can use our stones better. 

Besides that there wasn't anything super interesting this week. We had to go on a temp exchange because Elder Brock was sick and we taught this investigator and we sang/rapped this song and she started crying because she felt the spirit. It was cool. She committed to read the BoM and come to church.

Besides that there wasn't anything interesting. I do have pictures this week and they will come a bit later. But I love you!!

Elder Hayden Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment