Monday, February 13, 2017

P-Day 84

Hi mother 

Your favorite missionary is doing great. We had a slow week to start again. Nobody wants to open their door. Maybe because it was cold again? Haha it got down to -11. But we would see people home and they wouldn't answer the door. These are people who usually open too.  It's supposed to warm up to 30s or 40s. Yes!! But it's snowing now.

So I set a goal that I wouldn't speak English today at all, and I haven't really spoken English for the last couple of days. So writing is going to be difficult and honestly, I have no motivation to write today. But thank you for the emails. I appreciate them a lot and I
promise emails back next week.

But we had a cool experience yesterday. We visited a less active. When we got in it was awkward. He wouldn't come out and when he did, it was awkward. He is usually talkative but he wasn't talking. But we shared a message. Afterwards he said, "Thank you Elders, I was about to make some decisions and do something I would have have regretted forever. Thank you." That was a neat experience in following the spirit. 

For P-days we just chill and play cards. It is too cold to do anything too great. But yeah I have no motivation to write this week. So sorry!

We had a good attendance yesterday: 51 and 2 investigators. We had good talks and classes. It was a good Sunday day. This week we have Zone Conference with a general authority. I am excited to learn and to grow. We will be hosting the Nome missionaries for 2 nights. It will be a spiritual conference.

Love you!
Elder Hayden Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment